Fitzy's Place is the gateway to all your Maine adventures. A great place to park your RV, large or small, new or vintage, and access everything Southern Maine has to offer. With woods as a backdrop and adventure on the forefront. Explore the trails outback, pick the wild blueberries or catch the sunset with a rock seat.
Conveniently located under 2 miles from the Maine turnpike exit at Biddeford, Exit 32. Close to Biddeford Crossings shopping plaza to get all the essentials. Owned and operated by a local, avid outdoorsman, we intend Fitzy's Place to be a welcome stopping spot for all Maine adventurers and we strive to keep our camping area clean and beautiful.
Fitzy's Place also offers indoor and outdoor storage space for your boat, motorbike, RV, etc. For details on storage please checkout the storage section of this website.
Ben Fitzpatrick, owner/operator of Fitzy's place has completed a northbound through hike of the Appalachian Trail, hiked all the tall peaks in the White Mountains of NH, he can recommend all the good spots to mountain bike, dirt bike, E-bike, road cycle, motorbike, canoe, fish and hunt. He has received and given much support to and from so many people on his journeys and hopes you can use this land in support of your next big adventure. Fitzy's Place is a dedication to Ben's late brother Ryan Fitzpatrick who was known and loved by the community as "Fitzy".
- New England Eco Adventures boat tours- Local
- Wale watching and lobster tours in Kennebunkport- Local
- Eastern Trail recreation trail- Local
- Three Rivers White Water- Multiple Northern Maine Locations
- Antiques USA and many more antique shops-Local
- Federal Jacks Restaurant Home of Shipyard Brewing Co.- Local
- Cruise down ocean av past the Bush compound- Local
- Many local Breweries
- Bently's Saloon- Local
- Acadia National Park- 190 Miles
- Baxter State Park- 220 Miles
- North Conway NH- 50 Miles
- Old Orchard Beach- Local
- Historical Kennebunkport, Wells, Saco- Local
- Ogunquit- 15 Miles South
- Many golf courses- Local
- Grafton Notch State park- 75 Miles
- Quebec City- 290 Miles
- Oxford Casino Hotel- 50 Miles
- Boothbay Harbor- 75 Miles
- Blue Hill ME-155 Miles
- Portland ME- 15 Miles
- Rockland ME- 95 Miles
- Rangely Lake- 126 Miles
- Moosehead Lake- 172 Miles
- Sebago Lake- 30 Miles