Not every camper wants to rough it out in the wilderness. If you'd like to enjoy the great outdoors without leaving all the creature comforts behind, Fitzy's Place may be your best choice in Kennebunk, ME. We have a range of campsite amenities to make our place comfortable for our guests, and our friendly staff members will help you find your spot.
Call 207-229-5257 today to reserve a space at our local camping site.
Ready to start setting up camp? We have plenty of amenities for you to take advantage of. At our local camping site, you'll find:
- Filling facilities
- Electrical hookups
- A coin-operated laundry
- Bathrooms and showers
- Vehicle washing bay
- A dump station for septic and greywater
We're also a stone's throw from local dining, shopping and more, and all of our camping sites have fire pits and access to picnic tables. For more information about our campsite amenities, reach out to us today.
- Keep a tidy camping area.
- Respect your neighbor and be kind.
- All rubbish must be bagged before putting into the dumpster.
- No driving on grass.
- Dogs must be leashed or under voice control.
- Dog waste must be bagged and thrown away.
- Hiking, biking and walking are permitted on marked trails and gravel roads only.
- Abide all signs and warnings.
- Quiet hours begin at 10p.m. Fri. - Saturday, then 9:30p.m. all other days. They end at 8:00a.m. During these hours it is fine use projection screens if the volume and lights are not imposing on your neighbor.
- Max 5 Adults per site, visitors must leave during quiet hours.
- No visiting dogs
- A site includes space for one RV and one small tow behind vehicle which may need to be parked by the warehouse. This would also mean one truck with its camper.
- Max stay is 10 days at one site.
- Reservations are refundable until 48 hours prior to check in time.
- Reservations on holidays and their associated weekends are not refundable.
- No clotheslines or tarps without permission
- All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
A reminder that this campground is on private property. Please keep a good name for our outdoor camping community by sticking to marked trails only and observing leave no trace camping. Our goal in Maine is to keep our land beautiful and we offer it to you in hopes you will do the same while you visit. Happy Trails!
- Book on the App.
- RV sites are $70/night
- $450/7 nights
- Max Stay is 12 nights at one site. After 12 nights you will need to move rig to another site.
- Reservations Must be paid in full but are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the booked dates.
- Holidays and their associated weekends are non-refundable.